Thursday, December 29, 2011

Lets get Naked Again!..;)

So as you all know Urban Decay made a second Naked Pallet.. and as I was going to order it my Beautiful Friend Gabriela as many of you know as MAKEUPWITHGABRIELA on YouTube got it for me for Xmas!.. :D I was SO excited when I got it in the mail I couldn't wait to use it. And well here are my thoughts on the Naked 2..
I love the case that it comes in it feels more sturdy and I feel the shadows are more protected.. I didn't have a problem with the Original Naked package. But this one I feel looks more slick..;)
Naked 2
Naked Original
As most of Urban Decay pallets most of the shadows are shimmery apart from 3 that are Matt and 1 that seems matte but has just a semi satin look to it.. and the rest are shimmery and then we have the ones with chunks of glitter on them..

A you can see theres a lot of similarities on both pallets.. and I asked myself why did they put Half Baked again in the Naked 2.. I have NO idea!!.. The other thing its NO primer potion it came with a lip gloss.. I really like having the travel size primer but the lip gloss its not bad..
As you can see the colors are BEAUTIFUL but the problem I had was when applying them they really don't have that much pay off I had to re-apply 2 to 3 layers where is to the Original Naked I always applied it Once and that was it!..
As you all know this pallet comes with a double ended brush instead of a eyeliner.. I really don't like Double ended Brushes because its hard to store them.. but maybe its just me..:/
I LOVE LOVE this Brush its Super soft and well you have all the Brushes you will need to make a look.. a flat brush and a very soft crease/blending brush.. Thumps up for Urban Decay on the Brush!!..:)
And like I said the Naked 2 didn't come with a Primer it came with Naked a Lip Junkie.. The color its not SO different from other colors its like a peachy pinkie color and the smell is wonderful. It smells like Peppermint, I love peppermint!!.. :D it doesn't sting or anything its a Beautiful everyday color..:)

 My Final though: I love that Urban Decay came up with a Naked 2 but I have the say that the original was the BEST.. the color Pay off on the Naked 2 wasn't that great.. as a Makeup Junkie that I am I would of Bough it Myself either way.. I Love how the Naked 2 has Matt highlight colors.. Now the question is do you need both of them? ummm maybe Not!..lol.. But I will leave that to YOU..;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment