Thursday, December 29, 2011

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hour..

As many of you have heard Maybelline came up with a new line called Color Tattoo.. Supposedly these cream shadows are suppose to last 24hrs on your eyes!.. I still haven't meet anyone who will last with they're makeup for 24hrs. And I haven't tried them myself for that amount of time either, so I can't tell you if they do last for the time they claim it will!.. What I CAN tell you it's that they are GREAT!!!. Soooo pigmented and such a Great range of colors!.. I got 2 of them and I he to say I'm really digging these 2 colors!..:) I got #35 Though as Taupe which is a beautiful grayish taupe color and to me looks like it has a hint of purple undertones!.. LOVE it!.. The other one I got is #24 Bad to the Bronze!.. Love the name!..lol.. This Color it's GORGEOUS!!.. It look BEAUTIFUL alone or layered underneath a taupe color or any color for that matter!.. Have you picked up any?.. And if you have let me know how you like them and what you think of them!..
#35 Though as Taupe

Swatch of #35 *No Primer*

Swatch of #24 *No Primer*

#24 Bad to the Bronze

No comments:

Post a Comment